banner alto crbux

Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

disabled paypal processor

Hello to all members.

we inform you that from today on September 9, the processor will be disabled paypal
permanently, for withdrawals and investment.

This choice was made based on problems that until now there have been, I tried to wait until something was done in the days to come, but I've seen with PayPal at this time is not possible to keep this business.
Any investment that is made by , is blocked by paypal, and thus it is impossible to try to do regular cashout.
In addition, the release of funds takes place very slowly, and thus it is difficult provide a cash flow from me. As you have seen in recent days, other admin other ptc have this problem with paypal, maybe now is trying to no longer accept PTC sites, at least that I'm understanding. Then this situation, it is best to complete it this way permanently disabling paypal, and try to focus, in other processors such as AlertPay, Liberty Reserve, and some other if you can find. Now I will try to implement other processors payment, but this will take a few weeks of work. so I'll start with the work already from the start, the first thing I have to clean up section of the pending payments with PayPal, will be deleted, therefore, return the funds in your balance, and this way I can delete paypal as the processor, even with aler.tpay payments required will be deleted but only those upgrades, because it does not seem right to keep the funds pending for a long time, these may serve to renew/rent referrals or to advertise, as for standard user that does not erase because someone already waiting for several days and then delete, and would not be fair to wait 30 days again. Please just have a little patience, I know the confidence that you have me, and I also have confidence in you all, please do not contact only for this problem, so I can finish the work as soon as possible. you try to do the normal conduct of your account, try to do not think the payout for a few weeks, and only in this way
I can work steadily.

You will then see the page for the request for maintenance of the payout, even aler.tpay, because otherwise I can not implement all the API code for other processors. alertpay for investment will be enabled because no changes will be made for this option, and then there is the risk that some of you may not renew the ref or manage, your account, I will try to implement as soon as possible to the other processors, the first for the investment and then for withdrawals.

Thank you for your patience and your

Work for you and for the good site.

giovy_admin

No comments:

Post a Comment